Foto's uit het dagelijks leven in Dumaguete city en Oriental Negros

Gestart door bananacreek, zaterdag 4 december 2010, 13:21:53

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

bananacreek

Pastoor Da Klootzak op werkbezoek en het kind is dolblij want het heeft nog nooit een teddybear of wat dan ook mogen zien voordien.............. :happy: :happy:

Slippers met ingebouwd geluid............. :thumb: :thumb: :happy: :happy:

Maar de moeder begint nu om een cellphone te vragen................ :benweg: :benweg: :benweg:

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

Pjottr

Citaat van: bananacreek op woensdag 17 april 2013, 12:46:19
Pastoor Da Klootzak op werkbezoek en het kind is dolblij want het heeft nog nooit een teddybear of wat dan ook mogen zien voordien.............. :happy: :happy:

Maar de moeder begint nu om een cellphone te vragen................ :benweg: :benweg: :benweg:

Je bent een goed mensch Creek.
As `t net kin sa`t it moat, dan moat it mar sa`t it kin.

bananacreek

De Garbage problemen zijn nog steed niet opgelost, maar dan dit maar even toevoegen............ :lachen: :lachen:

Alle beetjes helpen............. :jajaja: :jajaja:

CitaatRepublic of the Philippines  )
Province of Negros Oriental ) SS
City of Dumaguete             )

Affidavit

I,  LOVELY F. SUASIN, Filipino citizen, of legal age, a resident of  Barangay Lower Banilad, Dumaguete City after having been sworn to in accordance with law do hereby depose and say, to wit;

1.   That, I am the partner of Mr. WILLEM W. KLOOTZAK who's residence is located at Barangay Lower Banilad, Dumaguete city, Oriental Negros. 

2.   That, the residence of Mr. WILLEM W. KLOOTZAK is adjacent to a lot where about 22 apartments are located which are owned by a certain Mr. FRANCISCO MANOLOG.

3.   That, in the month of August 2012 Mr. Klootzak and me noticed a terrible odor coming from the top of the party-wall between the properties involved at a location a few meters at the back of the gate of the entrance to these apartments involved.

4.   That, at such time Mr. Klootzak placed a ladder against the party-wall and peeked over the same party-wall and he noticed thereby that there were several sacks hanging at the other side of this party-wall.

5.   That, Mr. Klootzak requested me thereafter to climb up on the same ladder and observe for myself whether or not his allegations were true or not and by doing so I myself saw these sacks hanging as described herein above.

6.   That, in the month of September 2012 Mr. Klootzak forwarded a letter to Mr. Francisco Manolog thereby requesting the same Mr. Francisco Manolog  therein to attend to the allegations of Mr. Willem Klootzak and requested Mr. Manolog thereby kindly to take any appropriate action to eliminate the nuisance of the foul odor coming from his side of the party-wall.

7.   That, until the present date it seems to me that the request of Mr. Willem Klootzak to Mr. Francisco Manolog as done in the month of September 2012 thereby asking Mr. Manolog for his favorable action on this nuisance were met on deaf ears and a blind eye for up to this date nothing whatsoever had been done to remove said garbage to another location in which case Mr. Klootzak and his family would be spared from sharing the unpleasant stench of the garbage of his 22 neighbors which likewise attracts rats, flies and other pests to the area involved thereby creating a health hazard for anybody residing in that area herein illustrated.

8.   That, I am executing this Affidavit on the request of Mr. WILLEM W. KLOOTZAK, to attest the veracity of the foregoing declarations for whatever purpose this may serve him best.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my signature this 7th day of March, 2013, in the City of Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines.

LOVELY F. SUASIN
                                                                    Affiant

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this _____________ in the City of Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines, affiant exhibiting her POSTAL IDENTITY CARD NO: 133448796, issued on December 12,  2011  in the City of Dumaguete, Philippines.

Doc. No.______
Page No.______
Book No.______
Series of 2013

bananacreek

Citaat van: bananacreek op woensdag 17 april 2013, 15:11:49
De Garbage problemen zijn nog steed niet opgelost, maar dan dit maar even toevoegen............ :lachen: :lachen:

Alle beetjes helpen............. :jajaja: :jajaja:

CitaatRepublic of the Philippines  )
Province of Negros Oriental ) SS
City of Dumaguete             )

Affidavit

I,  LOVELY F. SUASIN, Filipino citizen, of legal age, a resident of  Barangay Lower Banilad, Dumaguete City after having been sworn to in accordance with law do hereby depose and say, to wit;

1.   That, I am the partner of Mr. WILLEM W. KLOOTZAK who's residence is located at Barangay Lower Banilad, Dumaguete city, Oriental Negros. 

2.   That, the residence of Mr. WILLEM W. KLOOTZAK is adjacent to a lot where about 22 apartments are located which are owned by a certain Mr. FRANCISCO MANOLOG.

3.   That, in the month of August 2012 Mr. Klootzak and me noticed a terrible odor coming from the top of the party-wall between the properties involved at a location a few meters at the back of the gate of the entrance to these apartments involved.

4.   That, at such time Mr. Klootzak placed a ladder against the party-wall and peeked over the same party-wall and he noticed thereby that there were several sacks hanging at the other side of this party-wall.

5.   That, Mr. Klootzak requested me thereafter to climb up on the same ladder and observe for myself whether or not his allegations were true or not and by doing so I myself saw these sacks hanging as described herein above.

6.   That, in the month of September 2012 Mr. Klootzak forwarded a letter to Mr. Francisco Manolog thereby requesting the same Mr. Francisco Manolog  therein to attend to the allegations of Mr. Willem Klootzak and requested Mr. Manolog thereby kindly to take any appropriate action to eliminate the nuisance of the foul odor coming from his side of the party-wall.

7.   That, until the present date it seems to me that the request of Mr. Willem Klootzak to Mr. Francisco Manolog as done in the month of September 2012 thereby asking Mr. Manolog for his favorable action on this nuisance were met on deaf ears and a blind eye for up to this date nothing whatsoever had been done to remove said garbage to another location in which case Mr. Klootzak and his family would be spared from sharing the unpleasant stench of the garbage of his 22 neighbors which likewise attracts rats, flies and other pests to the area involved thereby creating a health hazard for anybody residing in that area herein illustrated.

8.   That, I am executing this Affidavit on the request of Mr. WILLEM W. KLOOTZAK, to attest the veracity of the foregoing declarations for whatever purpose this may serve him best.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my signature this 7th day of March, 2013, in the City of Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines.

LOVELY F. SUASIN
                                                                    Affiant

SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN TO before me this _____________ in the City of Dumaguete, Negros Oriental, Philippines, affiant exhibiting her POSTAL IDENTITY CARD NO: 133448796, issued on December 12,  2011  in the City of Dumaguete, Philippines.

Doc. No.______
Page No.______
Book No.______
Series of 2013

bananacreek

Citaat van: Pjottr op woensdag 17 april 2013, 14:59:11
Citaat van: bananacreek op woensdag 17 april 2013, 12:46:19

Je bent een goed mensch Creek.

Dat dacht mijn eerste vrouw uit Jamaica ook in de eerste jaren............. :ikkeniebegrijp: :ikkeniebegrijp:

bananacreek

Zag je niet in Dumaguete een paar jaar geleden en hun 3M dsl is duur @ P3200/maand

bananacreek

Jakkeren met de kraan lukte niet dus nu maar uitslijpen (replacement van een stuk beton van een paar jaar oud, en die hele weg in Pulantubig is van slechte kwaliteit)