Foto's uit het dagelijks leven in Dumaguete city en Oriental Negros

Gestart door bananacreek, zaterdag 4 december 2010, 13:21:53

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

Soushkin

Palimos po, gutom ako. Pisulang pang Mac Do, pang Jollibee.

Maraming salamat, po.

:happy2:

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

Amice

Citaat van: bananacreek op maandag  6 januari 2014, 07:14:02
Kijk nu komen de apen langzaam uit de mouw............. :jajaja: :jajaja:

:confused2: Bunkhouses?ik neem aan dat ze daar de squater huizen mee bedoelen?  :weetikniet:

Als ze de torenflats ermee bedoelen wordt het interessanter  :biggrinn:
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent

LMBen

MANILA - Public Works and Highways Secretary Rogelio Singson on Monday said he is willing to submit his resignation to President Aquino if bunkhouses being built for survivors of supertyphoon "Yolanda" are overpriced.

"It is not overpriced. If it is overpriced, the following day I will submit my resignation to President Aquino," he said in a Palace press briefing.

Singson denied a Philippine Daily Inquirer report that said some of the 222 bunkhouses being built in typhoon-hit areas are overpriced. He said at least P14 million is being allocated for the construction of the bunkhouses.

However, he conceded that some of the structures might be "under specifications" - meaning that contractors did not build the structures according to specifications provided by the Department of Public Works and Highways.

He said some of the contractors might be using thinner GI sheets for the roofs of the bunkhouses.

"Paki-ingat lang - when you say Gauge 26 we have to specify thickness. Yung .17 baka madiinan mo lang yun lulundo na yun. Napakanipis nun," he said.

The DPWH chief said the prices of the bunkhouses were reduced by 13%-15% after contractors were told to cut their overhead and profit margins.

He also noted that none of the contractors who are building the shelters have been paid so far.

"We have not paid any of the contractors yet up to this point. We only ask them on a voluntary basis to mobilize as quickly as possible. Two things can happen, if the contractor did not follow the specifications we gave them they will not be paid unless they correct or rectify to meet our standards. Whether they want to retrofit to meet our standards or they will not be paid."

"In some instances, I imagine rather than retrofitting because most of them have already demobilized, they will probably just donate some of these units rather than gagastusan pa nila and then additional cost pa," he added.

He also noted that he talked to rehabilitation czar Panfilo Lacson who revealed of possible corruption in the Yolanda reconstruction effort in Samar.

"Yes, it is in a particular municipality in Samar. There is politics involved, that much I can tell you. That is why I am going there tomorrow. I can tell you, kung substandard yun, hindi sila mababayaran. Wala pa kaming binabayaran," he said.

500,00 houses

At least 500,000 houses were damaged or completely destroyed in more than a dozen towns in Leyte and Eastern Samar, according to the DPWH chief.

Singson said the bunkhouses were originally designed to have 24 units measuring 8.64 square meters each. However, he said DPWH had to increase the size of the units to 17.28 square meters per family because international agencies noted that the original 1-unit design was too small.

The government official said he is pushing the contractors to use prefabricated housing materials to build the bunkhouses so that the structures can be reused.

He also said some of the contractors involved in the reconstruction effort are based in Regions 3, 4 a and 13.

"Wala kaming makuhang contractor sa region na pwedeng mag asikaso nito," he said.

Bron abc-cbn  helaas kan ik niet de foto erop krijgen
Na 8jaar philipijnen weer terug europa

Amice

Aha nu wordt het duidelijk, ik had er nog niet van gehoord  :weetikniet:

Ze maken gewoon nieuwe squaters.  :lachen:
Aan dit bericht kunnen geen rechten worden ontleent

Soushkin

Citaat van: bananacreek op maandag  6 januari 2014, 07:15:13

Ik denk dat ik dan maar wegblijf donderdag, bij de Black Nazareno.

Oh, wacht. Ik heb al mazelen gehad toen ik een kleuter was, moet dus geen probleem zijn. Die 100+ doden die zijn gevallen zullen vast wel zieken of Bejaarden zijn. Gezonde mensen gaan daar meestal niet aan dood. Of heb ik het nou verkeerd??
Palimos po, gutom ako. Pisulang pang Mac Do, pang Jollibee.

Maraming salamat, po.

:happy2: