Foto's uit het dagelijks leven in Dumaguete city en Oriental Negros

Gestart door bananacreek, zaterdag 4 december 2010, 13:21:53

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

Die rook kwam uit de AV en niet uit de wapens....... :lachen: :lachen:.........weet niet eens meer of er werkelijk geschoten werd....dacht het toch niet?....

Ga het niet opzoeken want moet morgen op tijd opstaan want de Noreco posts zijn in de bergen afgeleverd en ik heb beloofd om een paar foto's te nemen.... :run: :run: :run:

bananacreek

Morgen zou ik ook het geld moeten ophalen wat de manager van de disco me nog schuldig is......moet het nog zien..... :lachen: :lachen:

Hier is de brief die ik haar via de JRS stuurde:

LETTER OF DEMAND

xxxxx xxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxx
General Manager
Why Not
Rizal Boulevard
6200 Dumaguete City                     Dumaguete city April 12, 2015

Greetings

You are hereby kindly requested to perceive the following subject matter:

1.   That, on August 13, 2014, you had signed a CONTRACT of LOAN regarding a credit of PHP4000,00 (four thousand pesos) (see Annex —A)

2.   That, in the fourth paragraph of said contract of loan reads:  "That, in case if there are more than two consecutive monthly installments in default: The entire unsettled balance of this loan is to be paid at one time after a demand letter thereto has been issued by Mr. Willem K. Klootfiets."

3.   That, so until the present time, only two installments of PHP500 had been paid by you. These installments were paid on October 21, 2014, and likewise on December 29, 2014.

4.   That, on March 9, 2015, you likewise requested me inside the disco for another loan of PHP2, 500.00 (two thousand five hundred) (see Annex B) thereby    tendering me a "promissory note" as described in the same Annex — B.

5.   That, you promised at such time to return the amount of PHP2, 500.00 on March 14, 2015.

6.   That, you were not able to realize your promise to return the money involved for reason that there was supposed to be a technical problem at the PagIbig office where you applied for a P18, 527.54 loan after which you were awarded a loan of PHP 11, 172,73.

In view of the facts and circumstances as can be gleaned from the paragraphs hereinabove you are hereby respectfully requested to pay me the total amount of PHP5, 500.00 (PHP3, 000.00 + PHP2500.00) within 72 hours upon receipt of this letter by inserting this amount into a sealed envelope and leave this with the attendant of the "Cyber Bar" internet café of the "Why Not".

After I receive the above stated amount I will insert the "promissory note" and likewise the "contract of loan" into a sealed envelope and request the personnel of the "Cyber Bar" to give such to you at the same day.

However, in the event that you are not willing to settle this matter as requested hereinabove I will not hesitate to follow which is stated in paragraph 3 of the Contract of Loan involved to wit:

That, in case if the principal amount due on this note has not been paid on the date of  May 30, 2015, and this contract of loan  is placed in the hands of an attorney at law or any agency for collection of the same, I hereby agree to pay, in addition to the balance of the principal amount, a sum equivalent to PHP 10,000.00 (ten thousand pesos) as attorney fees in case no legal action is filed, and in addition a sum of 150% of the principal amount which in like manner shall not be less than PHP10,000.00 (ten thousand pesos) as and for liquidated damages.

Respectfully yours

Willem K. Klootfiets

Maar dat gaat duur voor haar worden als ze niet betaald want dan ga ik geen zaak instellen bij  "Court of Small Claims" maar een civil case bij de RTC (regional trial court) voor de "prommissory note" en een crimminal case evenals bij de RTC voor de betrokken "Contract of Loan" om het peperduur voor haar te maken want een advokaat kost nu ongeveer 1000 pesos per hearing en je moet ook betalen als de zaak "reset" word onder welke omstandigheden dan ook............. :jajaja:

Prommissory note kan alleen worden behandeld in een "Civil Case" terwijl een "Contact of Loan" in een crimminal case afgehandeld kan worden.... :jajaja:

pierrevanwies

Weet nog niet of de pinoy er zal mee kunnen lachen.....  dejaresco waarschijnlijk niet   :weetikniet:

en deze zit zo te zien in de problemen ,wat een triestig gedoe [foto cebu colonstreet].

pierrevanwies

razzia in pronvicial jail dumaguete..........op zoek naar drugs en wat daan ook....

herken alleen maar de governor,  ken jij die andere gasten creek,die lange komt me bekend voor.

Luc

Citaat van: pierrevanwies&segers op vrijdag 17 april 2015, 01:01:18

Weet nog niet of de pinoy er zal mee kunnen lachen.....  dejaresco waarschijnlijk niet   :weetikniet:

Blijkbaar hebben die wat filmpjes op youtube

https://www.youtube.com/user/heyjoeshow/videos
There is a sucker born every minute! Only now they found the internet.

bananacreek

Citaat van: pierrevanwies&segers op vrijdag 17 april 2015, 01:20:03

razzia in pronvicial jail dumaguete..........op zoek naar drugs en wat daan ook....

herken alleen maar de governor,  ken jij die andere gasten creek,die lange komt me bekend voor.

Dat is een NBI..waarschijnlijk atty...?....chief NBI Dumaguete