Foto's uit het dagelijks leven in Dumaguete city en Oriental Negros

Gestart door bananacreek, zaterdag 4 december 2010, 13:21:53

Vorige topic - Volgende topic

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

Online Banking....In de bank............... :denk: :denk:

Straks toch even kijken of ze werkelijk Internet Banking hebben bij den BPI...........

bananacreek

CitaatBPI Express Online is a new convenient way of banking. You can:

-   view a summary of your enrolled accounts and their corresponding balances
-   transfer funds between your peso non-TD accounts enrolled in BPI Express Online
-   enroll another person's account and transfer funds to it from your BPI, BPI Family Bank, or BPI Direct account
-   enroll and pay all your bills listed in the Bills Payment facility. View list of merchants.
-   experience the comfort of viewing and paying your bills through the Internet
-   enroll additional accounts, be it another Savings or Checking account, Time Deposit, Consumer Loan, Credit Card or Investment Account. No need to nominate another User ID and Password.
-   reload your own or someone else's Globe Handy Phone and Touch Mobile prepaid phones.
-   apply for, enroll, or reload your Express Cash, My ePrepaid or Express Money Order card and monitor your card usage and balances
-   download the BPI Express Mobile app designed specifically for your mobile phone, including iPhone, Blackberry and Android
-   request for non-delivery and printing of your paper statements
-   request for other services 24 hours a day and 7 days a week through a computer with Internet connection and a secure browser.

CitaatWhat accounts can I access online?
The following are the accounts that can be accessed with BPI Express Online:
-   Peso, US Dollar and Third Currency Savings Account
-   Peso, US Dollar and Third Currency Checking Account
-   Time Deposit Account
-   Credit Card
-   Express Cash, Express Money Order and My ePrepaid card
-   Consumer Loan
-   Investment Account

CitaatI am abroad, can I open a deposit account online?
Yes, you can apply for a BPI Direct deposit account online abroad. However, to complete the opening of the account, you need to go to your nominated branch of convenience to sign the necessary papers and to make an initial deposit. 

bananacreek

CitaatThank you for enrolling your account with BPI Express Online. We are currently processing your application and shall activate the same within three (3) banking days upon receipt of your originally signed enrollment form. Please mail your duly signed printed copy of the enrollment form to:

BPI Fulfillment Banking Department
9/F BPI Card Center
8753 Paseo de Roxas
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Should you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please e-mail us at expressonline@bpi.com.ph. You may also call 89100 and dial 0 to talk to a Phonebanker. These communication channels are available to you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Thank you for choosing to bank with us online!

From the BPI Express Online Team

bananacreek

bananacreek

bananacreek

Meestal lager op een vrijdag en dat was ik vergeten en wisselde 500 euros.................... :jajaja: :negatief:

bananacreek